“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart…
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” — C.G. Jung
Please contact me if you'd like to arrange a free 1/2-hour phone consultation to discuss your concerns and how I may be of help.
Welcome to my website. If you’re seeking to live a more authentic and meaningful life, individual or couples therapy can provide a rich opportunity for creating more personal happiness and a greater sense of well-being and aliveness.
Perhaps, you’re experiencing some of the following concerns:
- You’d like relief from persistent anxiety, worry or depression.
- You deeply desire a healthy, intimate relationship without losing your self.
- You’re curious why you’re single and what keeps you from having a close, loving relationship.
- You’re ready to heal from a devastating breakup, divorce or betrayal.
- You long to move on from a profound loss or trauma.
- You’d like to fulfill your potential and live life with passion and purpose.
- You want freedom from old, limiting beliefs and negative behaviors.
- You want to communicate with others with more honesty and integrity.
- You want to experience more self-esteem, self-love and self-acceptance.
- You’d like to follow your truth and live a more authentic life.
If any of the above statements are true for you, I believe I can help. I’m a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a deep commitment to helping you experience more of what you want in your life. I offer a warm, caring and heartfelt approach which is grounded in mindfulness and presence. I can assist you in turning obstacles into opportunities for change and growth.
Blending mindfulness with an experiential, somatic approach, I will help you discover how certain emotions, beliefs and experiences have shaped your life and relationships. As your deepest desires, longings and beliefs become more conscious and clear you will become empowered to make positive changes and choices in your life.
Whether you’re seeking to change negative beliefs, behaviors, or relationships or you simply want to create greater balance, meaning and joy in your life, I will support your most inner truth.
In my San Rafael office, I’ve helped individuals and couples for over 20 years with the following concerns:
- Intimacy and trust issues
- Relationship disharmony
- Loss of self in relationships
- Infidelity, betrayal and recovery from affairs
- Divorce, separation and breakups
- Negative and self-defeating beliefs and behaviors
- Depression, anxiety and life transitions
- Grief, loss and unfinished mourning
- Caregiver stress and burnout
- Loss of creativity and passion
- Existential and spiritual concerns